Delivery & Returns Policy
Free Delivery Offer
All orders received over £150.00 (excluding VAT) will automatically be processed in the shopping cart with free delivery in accordance with our Delivery Timescales.
All orders received are normally shipped within 3 days using a next business day courier service. On occasions deliveries can take up to 5 working days due to our procurement processes. If your order is urgent please call our Customer Services on 0845 890 9098.
Returns and Replacement Procedure
We thank you for your purchase, we hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase; however there may be an occasion when you need to return a product to us. Please read the terms and conditions below before contacting us for a returns number.
Items Damaged in Transit
1) Any items damaged in transit must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery and a returns number obtained from us. If the package is damaged please sign for the delivery “as received in damaged condition” or refuse the delivery.
2) Items must be kept in the original packaging, complete with any accessories or documentation.
3) Please make sure all items are well packaged before sending back; if possible use the original packing material.
4) For items sent back via the post office, please send 2nd class only with a certificate of posting, this will insure the delivery for up to £36. For items over £36 in value please obtain special delivery receipt.
5) On safe receipt of the return, we will replace the item and credit your original payment with the value of the postage within reason subject to inspection. We will not credit items sent back via 1st class or carrier.
Items Faulty under Warranty
1) Any items faulty under warranty must be reported to us within the guarantee period (within 12 months of purchase) please contact us by phone so we can try to rectify the problem, if we can’t we will give you a returns number for the item.
2) Items must be kept in the original packaging complete with any accessories or documentation.
3) When sending back items via the post office, please send 2nd class only with a certificate of posting, this will insure the delivery for up to £36. For items over £36 in value please obtain special delivery receipt.
4) On receipt of the return we will test the item(s). Items less than 30 days old will be replaced; items over 30 days will be repaired or replaced depending on the manufacturer’s terms and conditions. We will credit your original payment with the value of the postage, within reason, we will not credit items sent back via 1st class or carrier.
Items not Required
1) Any items not required will incur a 25% handling charge, unless alternative items are reordered up to the current value of the return.
2) The items must be as new, unopened and in the original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation.
3) For items sent back, not required, for credit, postage costs will be at your own expense.
4) On receipt, the return will be inspected. If all items are present and correct we will refund the original payment method, minus the handling charge.